Thursday, December 08, 2005

you can't buy my love

so most of you haven't heard about this guy. he's in his older years (looks good for his age though). about a month ago when we first met, he always came in almost every day i worked, put down a $20, ordered a soft drink, and gave the rest to me in tips (usually $18). which was absolutely insane. this went on for about 2 weeks and then he asked me out to dinner. to tell you the truth, this guy is a damned millionare, but i had to say no. and after that he only came in once or twice more before disappearing from the face of the earth. that was when i worked tuesdays and thursdays.

today, i worked wednesday to cover for another bartender. lo and behold, he walks in. and hell yea he was surprised to see me there. and he avoided eye contact for a while, but it was quiet (7pm ish) so eventually we had to talk. so yea we chatted and all that good stuff. and come time for him to go.. $0 in tips for me. Yea! 1) i don't want your damn money if you think you can buy me like all your other sluts, and 2) you're a bastard for trying to spite me with the $0 tip. at least give me a damn dollar to show that it's all good. but no, you gotta be a bastard. thanks. i'm glad i rejected your sorry ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home