Sunday, February 12, 2006

i'm back, with a cut

Hey all. It's been a while, but I hope that those of you religiously devoted to my stories can forgive my temporary hiatus. I'm also going to try to keep my posts less vulgar, because I've decided that coming off as a seriously angry person in my posts is 1) not fully representative of who I am, only of the tired angry person I am after serving idiots at work, and 2) does not hold true anymore because our bar now legally stops serving alcohol after 2 am after the cops gave the owners a warning, which means now I get to go home at 3am instead of like 4-5am waiting for morons to go home, and 3) now that i've seen pretty much all the things stupid people can do, i'm more inclined to be immune to them... but there's a LOT of stupid people out there.. including myself (read below).

so a martini glass was knocked over into the bar, and broke in the sink. well, of course it was busy as heck so i just fished out the big chunks and threw them away. at the end of the shift there were a bunch of towels in the sink and i reached in to grab one.. and promptly cut my finger. it hurt almost as much as the realization of how careless i was :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home